Locum Chiropractor: Gary Kirwan
Do you need a locum to help cover your clinic and take care of your patient base whilst you need to be away? Well I am available to help keep your clinic running smoothly and fill the gap that you need.
Hi, my name is Gary Kirwan and this is some of my background:
- Male, 35 years old
- Dual nationality British/South African
- I graduated from the AECC in 2004
- I am registered with the GCC and the UCA
- I have worked in the UK as an associate after graduating before returning to South Africa in 2005.
- My wife and I started and ran a successful Chiropractic clinic in Fourways, Johannesburg from April 2005 till May 2014. We decided to relocate back to the UK for long-term decision planning.
- I have experience in treating all age groups from newborn babies, pregnant women, children and teenagers to sporting injuries and geriatric care.
- Treatment techniques used include:
Diversified, drop technique, activator, flexion-distraction, basic blocking, low level laser therapy, various soft tissue techniques, vojta therapy (dynamic neuromuscular stabilization), rehabilitation exercises, and nutritional advice.
As a previous clinic owner I know what it is like to try keep a clinic running and the stresses involved in bringing someone new into a clinic. My aim is to help maintain consistency for your patient base so that your business can keep running well whilst you need to be away for whatever reason (holiday cover, sickness cover, family cover).
If you need a locum chiropractor please feel free to contact me using the form below or calling me on +447941558706 so that we can chat further.