Doctored: New Pro-Chiropractic Documentary
There is a new health documentary launched recently in 2012 called Doctored. I first heard of the making of this pro-Chiropractic film I think at the end of last year or definitely the beginning of this year. What is really cool is that there is a limited time you can watch the entire movie free online.
At mercola.com they teamed up with the movie producers to let anyone see the full length documentary for free in the link I’ll provide below. You’d better hurry as apparently it will close on 17 November 2012. It is an inspiring health documentary on the benefits of natural healing without excess drugs or surgery. The film also mentions some of the history of Chiropractic with the famous Wilk et.al vs American Medical Association court case from 1976 to 1987. Probably many patients don’t know that the American Medical Association at the time had a committee whose task it was to eliminate the Chiropractic profession.
Doctored: The Documentary Movie
First up the trailer for the film, Doctored by Jeff Hays.
Want to see more? I know you do 🙂
Watch the full length version of the doctored documentary for free online by clicking the link below. You’ll watch the video through vimeo on the page that doctor of osteopathy, Dr Joesph Mercola, posted on his site.
The movie is 1hr 43min long and has some cool stuff like:
- Chiropractor Francis Murphy showing amazing before and after results for a frozen shoulder treatment:
- How America makes up 5% of the population but takes over 50% of the worlds prescription medication
- How psychiatrist, Dr Daniel Amen, says 85% of psychiatric medication is prescribed by non-psychiatric doctors
- Learn how drug reps are trained to profile doctors medication prescribing habits calling them drug whores by Gwen Olsen
- How drug companies like Glaxo-Smith Kline are being fined record amounts like $3 billion in 2012
- Learn chiropractor Craig Buhler achieved the lowest missed game rate for NBA team the Utah Jazz during his 25 years as the team chiropractor. He was mentioned in the Four Hour Body Book and uses kinesiology muscle testing like you may have seen with the mercury fillings test
- The story of Parker Jensen who was diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma cancer which turned out not to be true, but his dad was jailed because they didn’t believe the doctor and avoided the unnecessary chemotherapy
- And much more…
In the movie Doctored you’ll hear lots both from chiropractors, medical doctors, orthopaedic surgeons, functional medicine practitioners and psychiatrists about how the world just takes too many prescription medications creating not a healthcare nation but a ‘sickcare’ nation.