Chiropractor Top 100 Job to Do 2010
I saw the “Best and Worst Jobs of 2010” list mentioned on 5 January 2010 CBS Evening News with Katie Couric whilst watching Sky News this morning.
So after finding the Best and Worst Jobs of 2010 list on The Wall Street Journal online I was interested to see if being a chiropractor made the list. Guess what, being a chiropractor made the top 100 best jobs to do in 2010 in the USA and was number 56 on the list.
If you are interested in seeing the rest of the Best and Worst jobs for 2010 list then have a look below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Chiropractor a Top Job For 2010
- 2 Best and Worst Jobs for 2010
- 3 Chiropractic UK Colleges Listing
- 4 Chiropractic Colleges Listings by US State
- 5 What You Should Read Next:
Chiropractor a Top Job For 2010
If your are interested in becoming a chiropractor in the UK you can study at the two education institutions:
- Anglo-European College of Chiropractic in Bournemouth, Dorset
- Or you can study at Glamorgan University in Glamorgan, Wales.
For any one in the USA I have also included a US Chiropractic Colleges List for each state below.
Being a chiropractor is a great job way of life and I would recommend it to anyone 🙂
Watch CBS News Videos Online
Best and Worst Jobs for 2010
So it looks like being a chiropractor in the US an average starting chiropractor salary is $32,000 (£20,038) with a average top level chiropractor salary earning $160,000 (£99,850).
I see being a stockbroker made number 77, but what about the banks bonuses?
The 200 best and worst jobs in the U.S. in 2010 are based on five criteria:
- employment outlook,
- physical demands,
Chiropractic UK Colleges Listing
- Anglo-European College of Chiropractic
Bournemouth, Dorset | +44 (0)1202 436200
13-15 Parkwood Road
- University of Glamorgan
Pontypridd, Wales | +44 (0)1443 654450
Chiropractic Colleges Listings by US State
* Telephone numbers of the chiropractic colleges are local within the USA
- Cleveland Chiropractic College | Los Angeles | (800) 466-2252
- Life Chiropractic College West | Hayward | (800) 788-4476
- Palmer College of Chiropractic – West | San Jose | (866) 303-7939
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic | Whittier | (877) 434-7757
- University of Bridgeport, College of Chiropractic | Bridgeport | (800) 392-3582
- Palmer College of Chiropractic – Florida | Port Orange | (866) 585-9677
- Life University | Marietta | (800) 543-3202
- National University of Health Sciences | Lombard | (630) 629-2000
- Palmer Chiropractic University | Iowa | Davenport | (800) 722-3648
- Northwestern Health Sciences University | Bloomington | (952) 888-4777
- Cleveland Chiropractic College | Kansas City campus | Kansas City | (800) 467-2252
- Logan College of Chiropractic | Chesterfield | (800) 782-3344
- D’Youvill College, Chiropractic Program | Buffalo | (716) 881-7793
- New York Chiropractic College | Seneca Falls | (800) 234-NYCC
- Western States Chiropractic College | Portland | (800) 641-5641
- Sherman College of Chiropractic | Spartanburg | (800) 849-8771
- Parker College of Chiropractic | Dallas | (800) GETMYDC
- Texas Chiropractic College | Pasadena | (800) 468-6839